Notify me when this product is available.
You have successfully subscribed for stock notification
MR MARVIS’ dark grey sweater is available in a limited production run.
This year, we celebrate our 5th anniversary with a range of limited editions: 'The Jubilee Editions’. For Jubilee Edition #3 we were inspired by The Easies: our smart, soft & stretchy sweatpants that make you look dressed & feel relaxed. Just like The Easy Sweaters. This makes them perfect to wear every day and to any occasion: from Sundays on the sofa to the (home) office. The Easy Sweater is made of 74% GOTS-certified organic cotton and 26% recycled polyester.
The Easy Sweater is GOTS certified. The 290 grams interlock knit is made of 74% organic cotton and 26% recycled polyester. The sweater is brushed on the inside for a super soft hand feel.
- All MR MARVIS garments are designed in Amsterdam & ethically made in Portugal.
- MR MARVIS selected the best family-owned textile manufacturers with artisanal values, all near Porto, Portugal.
- From fabric to buttons and labels: everything is sourced in the vicinity of the production facilities.
- Ribbed cuffs.
- Crewneck and raglan shoulders with a single top stitch for a clean finish.
- MR MARVIS octagon embroidery at the left seam above the ribbed waistband.
- Dark blue MR MARVIS tab label at right side seam.
- A ‘Jubilee Edition’ label.
Machine wash cold (max 30°C) with similar colours. Do not tumble dry: hang to dry. Iron on the inside if necessary. Please consider the environment: wash your sweater cold, as little as possible, and consider more sustainable alternatives to refresh it.
FREE SHIPPING: All orders shipping to The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, metropolitan France, Austria, Denmark, Italy and Spain, as well as orders from €200 or higher shipping to Rest of Europe, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
€9 shipping costs: Orders below €200 shipping to Rest of Europe, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
€19 shipping costs: United States, Canada. Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greenland, Holy See (Vatican City State), Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Portugal (Azores), Portugal (Madeira), Russian Federation, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
€39 shipping costs: All other countries.
- Free exchanges & returns for orders within The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, metropolitan France, Austria, Denmark, Spain, Italy and The United Kingdom (excluding the islands).
- For orders sent outside the EU, import duties and taxes may apply to the order. Any import duties and taxes payable will be the sole responsibility of the customer and may need to be paid at the time of delivery.
- For customers in mainland UK, sales VAT is included in the prices stated on the site. Any import VAT or duties (normally applicable on orders exceeding £135) will be covered by MR MARVIS and will incur no extra customs charges for the recipient.
Parcels will be handed over to the carrier within 24 hours.
These delivery times were updated on April 11th, 2022.
- NL: Orders on Sun – Fri before 23:00h will be delivered the next day.
- BE: Orders will be delivered within 1 business day.
- DE: Orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- FR: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- UK: Orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
- AT: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- DK: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- CH: Orders will be delivered within 4-7 business days.
- ES: Orders will be delivered within 7 business days.
- IT: Orders will be delivered within 7 business days.
- Other EU countries: Orders will be delivered within 9 business days.
- Outside EU: Orders will be delivered within 9 business days.
HANDMADE IN PORTUGAL
MR MARVIS garments are crafted by hand using the highest quality materials.
Organic cotton certified by the leading textile standard for organic fibres.
This year, we celebrate our 5th anniversary with a range of limited editions.