MR MARVIS ‘The Juniors’ - JR MARVIS shorts - are made of a high-quality, Oeko-Tex & BCI certified, cotton twill. We added 3% elastane which makes JR MARVIS shorts extremely comfortable to wear.
- All MR MARVIS shorts are designed in Amsterdam & handmade in Portugal.
- MR MARVIS selected the best family-owned textile manufacturers with artisanal values, all near Porto, Portugal.
From fabric to buttons and labels: everything is sourced in the vicinity of the production facilities.
- A partly elasticated waistband which ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- A fake (2-5y) or zipper fly (6-11y) and an embossed sliding front closure button for easy use.
- A mock single welt back pocket with decorative stitching.
- A MR MARVIS refined octagon emblem embroidered on the bottom hem in a matching shade.
- Five belt loops stitched on the waistband for those who prefer to wear a belt.
- A garment-dyed effect designed to slightly fade over time for a unique look.
Wear your JR MARVIS shorts every day. Machine wash cold (30°C).