One part ice cream, two parts awesome. Shake it.
Meet The Linens Milkshakes: MR MARVIS' soft pink linen trousers.
The Linens are airy, easy & elegant: perfect for warm days and long summer nights.
- Relaxed fit.
- Length of inseam: 82cm for size L32.
- When in doubt, check out our size guide
All MR MARVIS garments are designed in Amsterdam and made in Portugal with respect for people & planet. Since the beginning, we work exclusively with small scale (family owned) production partners that live up to high social and environmental standards.
Linen, a naturally grown fibre derived from the flax plant, is water-saving & more environmentally friendly in comparison to cotton. The Linen we use is European Flax certified, which means it is cultivated in Belgium without the use of artificial irrigation methods or genetically modified organisms.
We measure the environmental impact of all our products. We use these scores to set ambitious reduction targets and to compensate emissions with Justdiggit. Learn more on how to interpret the environmental impact assessment here.
The Linens are made from an Ecodesk-certified blend of 70% linen & 30% organic cotton. Linen, a naturally grown fibre derived from the flax plant, is a water-saving & more environmentally friendly fabric.
The details make the design. The Linens come with:
- A zip fly and button closure.
- A hidden zippered pocket on the right-hand side.
- Back pockets with imitation horn buttons.
- Adjustable drawstrings.
- Our octagon emblem embroidered in a matching shade.
It's in the nature of linen to have a wrinkled look, so, light (or no!) ironing should be enough. Wash The Linens inside out at max 30ºC. Do not tumble dry: air dry and iron inside.
FREE SHIPPING: All orders shipping to The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, metropolitan France, Austria, Denmark, Italy, Spain and United States (on us.mrmarvis.com), as well as orders from €200 or higher shipping to Rest of Europe, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
€9 shipping costs: Orders below €200 shipping to Rest of Europe, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
€19 shipping costs: Canada, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greenland, Holy See (Vatican City State), Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Portugal (Azores), Portugal (Madeira), Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
€39 shipping costs: All other countries.
- Free exchanges & returns for orders within The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, metropolitan France, Austria, Denmark, Spain, Italy and The United Kingdom (excluding the islands).
- For orders sent outside the EU, import duties and taxes may apply to the order. Any import duties and taxes payable will be the sole responsibility of the customer and may need to be paid at the time of delivery.
- For customers in mainland UK, sales VAT is included in the prices stated on the site. Any import VAT or duties (normally applicable on orders exceeding £135) will be covered by MR MARVIS and will incur no extra customs charges for the recipient.
Parcels will be handed over to the carrier within 24 hours.
- NL: Orders on Sun – Fri before 23:00h will be delivered the next day.
- BE: Orders will be delivered within 1 business day.
- DE: Orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- FR: Orders will be delivered within 3 business days.
- UK: Orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
- AT: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- DK: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- CH: Orders will be delivered within 4-7 business days.
- ES: Orders will be delivered within 7 business days.
- IT: Orders will be delivered within 7 business days.
- Other EU countries: Orders will be delivered within 9 business days.
- Outside EU: Orders will be delivered within 9 business days.