Lucky like a four leaf clover.
Put on the Luckies and be the best at being lucky. MR MARVIS' bright green men's swim shorts are like a four leaf clover: hard to find, lucky to have.
👉 Did you know that all MR MARVIS swim shorts come with a high-quality, comfortable stretch mesh inside?
The Swims fit true to size. When in doubt, check out our size guide!
- The Swims’ inside leg measurement starts at 14.5cm/5.7” for size S. Increases by 0.5cm with each size.
- The Swims’ partly elasticated and shaped waistband ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- The Swims are mid-length and have a regular rise for a sophisticated look and easy wear.
- The Swims’ leg width is smart, but fits comfortable without restricting movement.
- When in doubt, check out our size guide
MR MARVIS ‘The Swims’ are made of high-quality quick drying polyester (prints) or polyamide (uni colours) twill with a soft feel.
- All MR MARVIS shorts are designed in Amsterdam & ethically made in Portugal.
- MR MARVIS selected the best family-owned textile manufacturers with artisanal values, all near Porto, Portugal.
- From fabric to buttons and labels: everything is sourced in the vicinity of the production facilities.
The details make the design. MR MARVIS ’The Swims’ come with:
- A shaped & partly elasticated waistband ensuring an extremely comfortable fit.
- Super soft mesh lining for comfort and security.
- A zipper fly and snap button.
- Drawstrings which can be worn both in- or outside the waistband: your style is yours to own.
- A hidden zippered pocket on the right-hand side which protects your valuables.
- A single welt back pocket with velcro closure.
- A MR MARVIS refined silver-coloured octagon emblem on the bottom hem.
Rinse well with clean water after swimming. Machine wash cold (30°C). Do not tumble dry. Please consider the environment: wash your shorts as little as possible.
FREE SHIPPING: All orders shipping to The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, metropolitan France, Austria, Denmark, Italy, Spain and United States (on us.mrmarvis.com), as well as orders from €200 or higher shipping to Rest of Europe, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
€9 shipping costs: Orders below €200 shipping to Rest of Europe, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
€19 shipping costs: Canada, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greenland, Holy See (Vatican City State), Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Portugal (Azores), Portugal (Madeira), Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
€39 shipping costs: All other countries.
- Free exchanges & returns for orders within The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, metropolitan France, Austria, Denmark, Spain, Italy and The United Kingdom (excluding the islands).
- For orders sent outside the EU, import duties and taxes may apply to the order. Any import duties and taxes payable will be the sole responsibility of the customer and may need to be paid at the time of delivery.
- For customers in mainland UK, sales VAT is included in the prices stated on the site. Any import VAT or duties (normally applicable on orders exceeding £135) will be covered by MR MARVIS and will incur no extra customs charges for the recipient.
Parcels will be handed over to the carrier within 24 hours.
- NL: Orders on Sun – Fri before 23:00h will be delivered the next day.
- BE: Orders will be delivered within 1 business day.
- DE: Orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- FR: Orders will be delivered within 3 business days.
- UK: Orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
- AT: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- DK: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- CH: Orders will be delivered within 4-7 business days.
- ES: Orders will be delivered within 7 business days.
- IT: Orders will be delivered within 7 business days.
- Other EU countries: Orders will be delivered within 9 business days.
- Outside EU: Orders will be delivered within 9 business days.
Customers wearing this product say...
out of 5 stars
“Yes I would recommend that product”
“Inner lining feel cheap and doesn't sit right.”