MR MARVIS wants you to feel marvellous! We know we can only do that if we offer you best-in-class service that leaves you with a smile on your face. That’s why every day, we work on ways to improve our customer experience; We’re constantly on the hunt for the best agents and processes to assist you on your journey to marvellous-ness! And it’s why we’re proud to critically measure our customer’s satisfaction.
Net Promoter Score
To measure satisfaction amongst our customers, we use the Net Promoter Score system - ‘NPS’. Put simply, that’s a number between -100 and 100. Like most scores, the higher the number, the better your performance. NPS is calculated using a simple post-purchase survey where our customers are asked to what extent they would recommend MR MARVIS to a friend on a scale of 0-10. The answers are then divided into three groups:
- 0-6 detractors (negative about the brand)
- 7-8 passives (neutral about the brand)
- 9-10 promoters (positive about the brand)
But what does that actually mean for us? If a customer for example answers the NPS question with a 7, they count as ‘passive’. It’s a half-way-house - they’re neither positive or negative, so these scores don’t affect the NPS. Detractor scores, however, represent customers who weren’t happy with our service. These scores pull the NPS down, which makes us sad. On the other hand - Promoters, with a score of 9 or 10, count as true evangelists for the brand. These customers had a great experience and will likely tell their friends about it. These scores pull the NPS up; And that makes us happy!
In 2022 we managed to maintain the NPS of MR MARVIS at 66. This makes us very proud, especially the average NPS in E-Commerce is 45. MR MARVIS is becoming well known in more markets by the minute which makes maintaining the NPS score at 66 an outstanding achievement. We did so by:
- Adjusting our availability to better suit our customer’s needs;
- Offering a repair service for customer that have a product in need of some extra attention;
- Proactively informing our customers whenever there was something going wrong during the delivery process;
- Decentralizing our return process for our main markets to offer a quicker and more efficient return solution to our customers.
For 2023 we set a new goal; an NPS of 68. MR MARVIS is committed to keep improving what we are doing while taking the environment into account. In order to do so we will focus in the upcoming year on a few key areas:
- Improving our website (speed) for an even smoother online shopping experience;
- Paperless returns in our main markets for an easier and environmentally friendlier way of returning;
- Produce 90% of our garments with organic cotton;
- ‘Voice of customers’ sessions to continuously improve our service and processes;
- Implementation of multiple tools to offer the best accessibility to all information our customers need.
At MR MARVIS, we are proud of our best-in-class service. We achieved this level by listening to and implementing the feedback we receive from our much-loved customers. But - there’s more work to be done! Please help us to improve by leaving your NPS score after you order online or when you visit one of our stores; Because marvellous is just around the corner. Thank you on behalf of the team!