MR MARVIS ‘The Piqués’ are made of high-quality 100% organic cotton. The airy woven fabric with the textured waffle look is subtle, flexible and sophisticated and make these shorts extremely comfortable to wear.
- All MR MARVIS shorts are designed in Amsterdam & handmade in Portugal.
- MR MARVIS selected the best family-owned textile manufacturers with artisanal values, all near Porto, Portugal.
- From fabric to buttons and labels: everything is sourced in the vicinity of the production facilities.
The details make the design. MR MARVIS ’The Piqués’ come with:
- A partly elasticated waistband which ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- A zipper fly and a special (patented) sliding front closure button.
- A hidden zippered pocket on the right-hand side which protects your valuables.
- A single welt back pocket with velcro closure.
- A MR MARVIS refined silver-coloured octagon emblem on the bottom hem.
- Five belt loops of 5cm / 2” stitched on the waistband for those who prefer to wear a belt.
- A garment-dyed effect designed to slightly fade over time for a unique look.
Wear your MR MARVIS shorts every day. Machine wash cold (30°C).