The details make the design. MR MARVIS ’The Seersuckers’ come with:
- A partly elasticated waistband which ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- A zipper fly and a special (patented) sliding front closure button.
- A hidden zippered pocket on the right-hand side which protects your valuables.
- A single welt back pocket with velcro closure.
- A MR MARVIS refined silver-coloured octagon emblem on the bottom hem.
- Five belt loops of 5cm / 2” stitched on the waistband for those who prefer to wear a belt.
Wear your MR MARVIS shorts every day. Machine wash cold (max 30°C). Do not tumble dry. Please consider the environment: wash your shorts as little as possible. Hang them out after wearing and consider more sustainable alternatives to refresh your shorts. Iron low to maintain the wrinkled look of the seersucker fabric.