Meet The Jeans Elvis: MR MARVIS' darkest blue ultimate denim fit.
Our take on the perfect denim trousers. Their clean modern look makes The Jeans smart enough for work and cool enough for everywhere else.
The details make the design. The Jeans feature:
- Tapered fit
- Added stretch for optimum comfort
- Denim from 79% organic and 20% recycled cotton
- Zip fly and button closure
- Signature blue MR MARVIS label
- Branded faux leather patch on the back
- Classic coin pocket.
The Jeans come in a slim, tapered cut and fit true to size.
- Available in length sizes 30, 32 and 34. Fits slightly longer in the legs.
- A regular rise & tapered fit.
- Comfort stretch.
The first time you put on your brand new jeans, they can feel a bit tight. Give them some time… Within a day of wearing them, they feel and look like they should: comfortable without giving in on style.
When in doubt, check out our size guide
All MR MARVIS garments are designed in Amsterdam and made in Portugal with respect for people & planet.
The Jeans are made of 79% organic cotton and 20% recycled cotton, saving about 40% of water compared to conventional cotton. They've also got 1% elastane, which adds a hint of stretch.
Our light grey Louis Jeans are made of 99% organic cotton, saving about 30% of water compared to conventional cotton. They've also got 1% elastane, which adds a hint of stretch.
The Jeans have a carbon footprint of 16.14kg CO2 – 35% less than industry standard.
We compensate for all our carbon emissions. Learn more about our footprint & our reduction targets in our annual Action Report. Curious about how we minimise our negative impact and maximise our positive impact? Head to our Sustainability page.
Wash The Jeans inside out at max 30ºC. Air dry and iron inside out. Be gentle whilst ironing.
Due to the unique nature of the indigo yarn dyeing process, some colour transfer may occur. Wash inside out with similar colours and take care with light coloured materials.
FREE SHIPPING: All orders shipping to The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, metropolitan France, Austria, Denmark, Italy, Spain and United States (on us.mrmarvis.com), as well as orders from €200 or higher shipping to Rest of Europe, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
€9 shipping costs: Orders below €200 shipping to Rest of Europe, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
€19 shipping costs: Canada, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greenland, Holy See (Vatican City State), Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Portugal (Azores), Portugal (Madeira), Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
€39 shipping costs: All other countries.
- Free exchanges & returns for orders within The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, metropolitan France, Austria, Denmark, Spain, Italy and The United Kingdom (excluding the islands).
- For orders sent outside the EU, import duties and taxes may apply to the order. Any import duties and taxes payable will be the sole responsibility of the customer and may need to be paid at the time of delivery.
- For customers in mainland UK, sales VAT is included in the prices stated on the site. Any import VAT or duties (normally applicable on orders exceeding £135) will be covered by MR MARVIS and will incur no extra customs charges for the recipient.
Parcels will be handed over to the carrier within 24 hours.
- NL: Orders on Sun – Fri before 23:00h will be delivered the next day.
- BE: Orders will be delivered within 1 business day.
- DE: Orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- FR: Orders will be delivered within 3 business days.
- UK: Orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
- AT: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- DK: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- CH: Orders will be delivered within 4-7 business days.
- ES: Orders will be delivered within 7 business days.
- IT: Orders will be delivered within 7 business days.
- Other EU countries: Orders will be delivered within 9 business days.
- Outside EU: Orders will be delivered within 9 business days.