A gentleman’s agreement.
Meet The Astons long: MR MARVIS' blue green stretch cotton men's trousers. With The Longs, you are ready for any season.
The Longs come in a slim cut. In combination with stretch fabric, the MR MARVIS feel will be ensured throughout the year. The fabric is soft and comfortable. The Longs are handmade in Portugal by skilled and experienced craftsmen and -women.
We choose to show a little less elastic in the waistband, without giving in on the much-appreciated stretchiness. Next to MR MARVIS’ iconic hidden pocket, we added an extra back pocket to The Longs for a more balanced look. To complete the design, we added the subtle MR MARVIS tab label and our sophisticated octagon, embroidered tone-in-tone next to the right back pocket.
The Longs come in a slim cut and fit true to size.
- The Longs are available in three length sizes. Our length sizes are slightly longer than normal.
- The Longs’ elasticated waistband ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- The Longs have a regular rise for a sophisticated look and easy wear.
- The Longs’ leg width is smart, but fits comfortable without restricting movement.
The first time you put on your brand new MR MARVIS 'The Longs', they feel a bit tight. Just like a new pair of jeans. Give them some time… Within an hour of wearing them, they feel and look like they should: comfortable without giving in on style.
- When in doubt, check out our size guide
MR MARVIS ‘The Longs’ are made of a high-quality, Oeko-Tex certified, cotton twill with an unmatched soft finish. We added 3% elastane which makes The Longs extremely comfortable to wear.
- All MR MARVIS garments are designed in Amsterdam & ethically made in Portugal.
- MR MARVIS selected the best family-owned textile manufacturers with artisanal values, all near Porto, Portugal.
- From fabric to buttons and labels: everything is sourced in the vicinity of the production facilities.
The details make the design. MR MARVIS ’The Longs’ come with:
- A partly elasticated waistband which ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- A zipper fly and a special (patented) sliding front closure button.
- A hidden zippered pocket on the right-hand side which protects your valuables.
- Two single welt back pockets with a hidden velcro closure.
- A MR MARVIS refined octagon embroidered on next to the right back pocket in a matching shade.
- Six belt loops of 5cm / 2” stitched on the waistband for those who prefer to wear a belt.
- A garment-dyed effect designed to slightly fade over time for a unique look.
Wear your MR MARVIS trousers every day. Machine wash cold (max 30°C). Do not tumble dry. Please consider the environment: wash your trousers as little as possible. Hang them out after wearing and consider more sustainable alternatives to refresh your trousers.
FREE SHIPPING: All orders shipping to The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, metropolitan France, Austria, Denmark, Italy, Spain and United States (on us.mrmarvis.com), as well as orders from €200 or higher shipping to Rest of Europe, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
€9 shipping costs: Orders below €200 shipping to Rest of Europe, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
€19 shipping costs: Canada, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greenland, Holy See (Vatican City State), Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Portugal (Azores), Portugal (Madeira), Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
€39 shipping costs: All other countries.
- Free exchanges & returns for orders within The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, metropolitan France, Austria, Denmark, Spain, Italy and The United Kingdom (excluding the islands).
- For orders sent outside the EU, import duties and taxes may apply to the order. Any import duties and taxes payable will be the sole responsibility of the customer and may need to be paid at the time of delivery.
- For customers in mainland UK, sales VAT is included in the prices stated on the site. Any import VAT or duties (normally applicable on orders exceeding £135) will be covered by MR MARVIS and will incur no extra customs charges for the recipient.
Parcels will be handed over to the carrier within 24 hours.
- NL: Orders on Sun – Fri before 23:00h will be delivered the next day.
- BE: Orders will be delivered within 1 business day.
- DE: Orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- FR: Orders will be delivered within 3 business days.
- UK: Orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
- AT: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- DK: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- CH: Orders will be delivered within 4-7 business days.
- ES: Orders will be delivered within 7 business days.
- IT: Orders will be delivered within 7 business days.
- Other EU countries: Orders will be delivered within 9 business days.
- Outside EU: Orders will be delivered within 9 business days.
Customers wearing this product say...
out of 5 stars
“Comfortable to wear”
“The quality of the material is excellent and the fit is much better than many other manufacturers that I've tried.”
“Great fit. Quality is superb.”
“Ottimo prodotto. Veramente belli”
“Fits perfectly, and the material is excellent quality”