Head out in The Actives Gullwings: MR MARVIS' light grey action-ready trousers.
The details make the design. The Actives feature:
- Stylish and functional design
- 4-way stretch for optimum comfort
- Water-repellent and quick-dry properties
- Slider button and zip fly closure
- Back welt pockets with magnetic closure
- Signature hidden zip pocket inside the right-hand pocket
- Hidden adjustable drawstrings.
The Actives come in a slim cut and fit true to size. When in doubt, check out our size guide.
- Available in three length sizes: 30, 32 and 34. Fits slightly longer in the legs.
- The fully elasticated waistband ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- A regular rise.
- Smart leg width, yet very comfortable without restricting movement.
- The first time you put on your brand new trousers, they can feel a bit tight. Just like a new pair of jeans. Give them some time… Within an hour of wearing them, they feel and look like they should: comfortable without giving in on style.
When in doubt, check out our size guide
All MR MARVIS garments are designed in Amsterdam and made in Portugal with respect for people & planet.
The Actives are made of 66% organic cotton, 30% polyamide and 4% elastane for extreme comfort. Made from quick-drying fabric.
The Actives have a carbon footprint of 7.77kg CO2 – 31% less than industry standard.
We compensate for all our carbon emissions. Learn more about our footprint & our reduction targets in our annual Action Report.
Curious about how we minimise our negative impact and maximise our positive impact? Head to our Sustainability page.
The Actives are finished with a more sustainable waterproof treatment (PFC-free), which will slowly fade over time. To maintain water repellency for as long as possible, only wash when necessary.
Wash & iron inside out with similar colours. Machine wash cold. Do not bleach or tumble dry. Low iron & do not dry clean.
FREE SHIPPING: All orders shipping to The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, metropolitan France, Austria, Denmark, Italy, Spain and United States (on us.mrmarvis.com), as well as orders from €200 or higher shipping to Rest of Europe, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
€9 shipping costs: Orders below €200 shipping to Rest of Europe, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
€19 shipping costs: Canada, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greenland, Holy See (Vatican City State), Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Portugal (Azores), Portugal (Madeira), Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
€39 shipping costs: All other countries.
- Free exchanges & returns for orders within The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, metropolitan France, Austria, Denmark, Spain, Italy and The United Kingdom (excluding the islands).
- For orders sent outside the EU, import duties and taxes may apply to the order. Any import duties and taxes payable will be the sole responsibility of the customer and may need to be paid at the time of delivery.
- For customers in mainland UK, sales VAT is included in the prices stated on the site. Any import VAT or duties (normally applicable on orders exceeding £135) will be covered by MR MARVIS and will incur no extra customs charges for the recipient.
Parcels will be handed over to the carrier within 24 hours.
- NL: Orders on Sun – Fri before 23:00h will be delivered the next day.
- BE: Orders will be delivered within 1 business day.
- DE: Orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- FR: Orders will be delivered within 3 business days.
- UK: Orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
- AT: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- DK: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- CH: Orders will be delivered within 4-7 business days.
- ES: Orders will be delivered within 7 business days.
- IT: Orders will be delivered within 7 business days.
- Other EU countries: Orders will be delivered within 9 business days.
- Outside EU: Orders will be delivered within 9 business days.