For those who prefer to rock the boat.
In combination with the right outfit, the Aquaramas will make your style stand out easily. Pair MR MARVIS' turquoise blue stretch cotton men's shorts with a white linen shirt when you're on the go, or a dark blue T-shirt when hanging low. Needless to say, they go very well with your vintage Riva.
Original or Piqué? Read more about the differences.
The Originals fit true to size.
- The Originals’ inside leg measurement starts at 18cm/7” for size S. Increases by 0.5cm with each size.
- The Originals’ elasticated waistband ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- The Originals have a regular rise for a sophisticated look and easy wear, they are mid-length and have an above-the-knee hemline.
- The Originals’ leg width is smart, but fits comfortable without restricting movement.
The first time you put on your brand new MR MARVIS 'The Originals' shorts, they feel a bit tight. Just like a new pair of jeans. Give them some time… Within an hour of wearing them, they feel and look like they should: comfortable without giving in on style.
- When in doubt, check out our size guide
MR MARVIS ‘The Originals’ are made of a high-quality, Oeko-Tex certified, cotton twill with an unmatched soft finish. We added 1% elastane which makes The Originals extremely comfortable to wear.
- All MR MARVIS shorts are designed in Amsterdam & ethically made in Portugal.
- MR MARVIS selected the best family-owned textile manufacturers with artisanal values, all near Porto, Portugal.
- From fabric to buttons and labels: everything is sourced in the vicinity of the production facilities.
MR MARVIS ‘The Originals’ are made of a high-quality, Oeko-Tex certified, cotton twill with an unmatched soft finish. We added 2% elastane which makes The Originals extremely comfortable to wear.
The details make the design. MR MARVIS ’The Originals’ come with:
- A partly elasticated waistband which ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- A button fly with an engraved front closure button.
- A hidden zippered pocket on the right-hand side which protects your valuables.
- A single welt back pocket with velcro closure.
- A MR MARVIS refined octagon emblem embroidered on the bottom hem in a matching shade.
- Five belt loops of 5cm / 2” stitched on the waistband for those who prefer to wear a belt.
A garment-dyed effect designed to slightly fade over time for a unique look.
Wear your MR MARVIS shorts every day. Machine wash cold (max 30°C). Do not tumble dry.
FREE SHIPPING: All orders shipping to The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, metropolitan France, Austria, Denmark, Italy, Spain and United States (on us.mrmarvis.com), as well as orders from €200 or higher shipping to Rest of Europe, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
€9 shipping costs: Orders below €200 shipping to Rest of Europe, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
€19 shipping costs: Canada, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greenland, Holy See (Vatican City State), Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Portugal (Azores), Portugal (Madeira), Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
€39 shipping costs: All other countries.
- Free exchanges & returns for orders within The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, metropolitan France, Austria, Denmark, Spain, Italy and The United Kingdom (excluding the islands).
- For orders sent outside the EU, import duties and taxes may apply to the order. Any import duties and taxes payable will be the sole responsibility of the customer and may need to be paid at the time of delivery.
- For customers in mainland UK, sales VAT is included in the prices stated on the site. Any import VAT or duties (normally applicable on orders exceeding £135) will be covered by MR MARVIS and will incur no extra customs charges for the recipient.
Parcels will be handed over to the carrier within 24 hours.
- NL: Orders on Sun – Fri before 23:00h will be delivered the next day.
- BE: Orders will be delivered within 1 business day.
- DE: Orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- FR: Orders will be delivered within 3 business days.
- UK: Orders will be delivered within 2-3 business days.
- AT: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- DK: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- CH: Orders will be delivered within 4-7 business days.
- ES: Orders will be delivered within 7 business days.
- IT: Orders will be delivered within 7 business days.
- Other EU countries: Orders will be delivered within 9 business days.
- Outside EU: Orders will be delivered within 9 business days.
Customers wearing this product say...
out of 5 stars
“Holiday and don't they look good”
“If you send a voucher, please send one which is still valid!!!!!”
“Timeless design and good quality”
“Great fabric with a comfortable style.”
“Tessuto ottimo vedtibilita buona”