Practice makes perfect.
The Juniors - JR MARVIS shorts - fit true to size.
- JR MARVIS shorts have a partially elasticated waistband which ensures an extremely comfortable fit and keeps the shorts up like magic.
- JR MARVIS shorts have a regular rise for a sophisticated look and easy wear, they are mid-length and have an above-the-knee hemline. JR MARVIS bottom hems can be folded up for the first year, and can be flipped back down the next season to ensure the perfect fit & look for at least two seasons.
- JR MARVIS shorts leg width is smart and fits comfortable without restricting movement.
- When in doubt, check out our size guide
MR MARVIS shorts ‘The Juniors’ - JR MARVIS - are made of a high-quality, Oeko-Tex certified, cotton twill. We added 3% elastane which makes JR MARVIS shorts extremely comfortable to wear.
- All MR MARVIS shorts are designed in Amsterdam & ethically made in Portugal.
- MR MARVIS selected the best family-owned textile manufacturers with artisanal values, all near Porto, Portugal.
- From fabric to buttons and labels: everything is sourced in the vicinity of the production facilities.
The details make the design. JR MARVIS shorts come with:
- A partly elasticated waistband which ensures an extremely comfortable fit.
- A fake (2-5y) or zipper fly (6-13y) and an embossed sliding front closure button for easy use.
- A mock single welt back pocket with decorative stitching.
- A MR MARVIS refined octagon emblem embroidered on the bottom hem in a matching shade.
- Five belt loops stitched on the waistband for those who prefer to wear a belt.
- A garment-dyed effect designed to slightly fade over time for a unique look.
Wear your JR MARVIS shorts every day. Machine wash cold (max 30°C). Do not tumble dry.
FREE SHIPPING: All orders shipping to The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, metropolitan France, Austria, Denmark, Italy, Spain and United States (on us.mrmarvis.com), as well as orders from €200 or higher shipping to Rest of Europe, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
€9 shipping costs: Orders below €200 shipping to Rest of Europe, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
€19 shipping costs: Canada, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Greenland, Holy See (Vatican City State), Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Portugal (Azores), Portugal (Madeira), Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine.
€39 shipping costs: All other countries.
- Free exchanges & returns for orders within The Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, metropolitan France, Austria, Denmark, Spain, Italy and The United Kingdom (excluding the islands).
- For orders sent outside the EU, import duties and taxes may apply to the order. Any import duties and taxes payable will be the sole responsibility of the customer and may need to be paid at the time of delivery.
- For customers in mainland UK, sales VAT is included in the prices stated on the site. Any import VAT or duties (normally applicable on orders exceeding £135) will be covered by MR MARVIS and will incur no extra customs charges for the recipient.
Parcels will be handed over to the carrier within 24 hours.
- NL: Orders on Sun – Fri before 23:00h will be delivered the next day.
- BE: Orders will be delivered within 1 business day.
- DE: Orders will be delivered within 1-3 business days.
- FR: Orders will be delivered within 3 business days.
- UK: Orders will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
- AT: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- DK: Orders will be delivered within 4 business days.
- CH: Orders will be delivered within 4-7 business days.
- ES: Orders will be delivered within 7 business days.
- IT: Orders will be delivered within 7 business days.
- Other EU countries: Orders will be delivered within 9 business days.
- Outside EU: Orders will be delivered within 9 business days.
Customers wearing this product say...
out of 5 stars
“Amazing and recumbents great”
“Excellent workmanship, perfect fit”
“Ja ook mijn zoons hebben de Mr. Marvis look deze zomer.”